Temporary Worker Visa

Workers entering the US for a limited amount of time will be issued a Temporary Worker Visa. There are a number of different temporary visas that apply to a number of different industries, roles and careers. The H1B visas are delivered to specialized professionals, H2A visas are granted to seasonal agricultural workers, H2B visas for seasonal non-agricultural workers, and many more. These visas are for workers who transfer to the US from another location.

No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.