Student and Exchange Program Visas

International residents can enter the US with the help of the exchange and student program visas. The visas can help foreign residents to engage in exchange programs. The M-1, J-1, and F-1 visas are good examples of the student exchange programs.

« Back to Glossary Index
No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Upcoming LCR Webinars:

Propriedades Imobiliárias em Portugal & Golden Visa

August 20, 9:00 ET (in Portuguese)

To Register, click on the available time slot above.