H-1B Visa

H-1B visas allow US employers to temporarily hire foreign workers. In order to qualify for an H-1B visa, the applicant must work in a specialized industry such as law or computer programming and hold a bachelor’s degree in that field or the equivalent in work experience. The foreign worker is able to stay in the US for three years and can be extended up to six years. After a six-year period of time, the worker has to reapply.

No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.