Employment Based Visas

Immigrant workers are able to permanently reside in the US through employment-based visas. Some of employment-based visas include EB-5 visas non-American investors, EB-4 for laborers of a special kind, EB-3 for professionals, EB-2 visas for immigrant workers who have specializations or advanced degrees and EB-1 for specialty workers.

No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

EB-5 Program Update:

The EB-5 Program has lapsed. The US Congress is discussing the legislation that authorizes the program while USCIS reviews the regulations and policies for filing. Because of the recent court ruling that reversed the 2019 Modernization regulations, the investment level has shifted temporarily from $900,000 back to $500,000.

If the program is reauthorized before the regulations are updated, there may be another window of opportunity to file at $500,000.

LCR expects the program to be reauthorized in December, and continues to work with international families that want to explore alternative residency options.

Read More

Contact Us