Prior to closing on a deal, a private equity or venture capital firm carries out an inspection process called due diligence.
- Six "Must Ask" Due Diligence Questions for EB-5 InvestorsLCR Capital transformed the EB-5 investment program into a standardized, transparent financial product. See 6 due dilligence questions here.
- Finding the right EB-5 Regional CenterFinding the right EB-5 Regional Center can be a challenge. With over 200 centers nationwide, the process may seem confusing, if not overwhelming.
- 4 ways to safeguard your EB-5 investmentResidency and citizenship by investment programs are a popular way for wealthy individuals to gain access to the country they ultimately wish to reside in.
- Using the EB-5 Visa to Attend Top US Colleges: Better than Student VisasSome foreign national students are opting to apply for EB-5 visas as opposed to student visas, to attend some of the US's top colleges, for 3 main reasons.
- Why Invest In Overseas MarketsIn an interview with Outlook Money, Rogelio Caceres, Co-Founder and Chief Commercial Officer at LCR Capital Partners, shares how and why one can invest in overseas markets.