Can one apply for a green card in the name of spouse and child? If one spouse does not work, can the other spouse make a gift of funds to the non-working spouse to be used for the EB-5 investment? Will child application be at the same time?

Yes. This is a very common option, in fact it is one of the most popular ones. It is important to note that BEFORE this transaction occurs (the gift), the couple should engage their financial adviser and immigration counsel so that this gifting process is done correctly.

No Comments

Post A Comment