Can I apply if I am currently out-of-status (i.e., I live in the United States, but do not have a current visa)?

Out-of-status nationals are no longer permitted to apply for permanent residency from within the United States. They must first return to their country of origin and apply through the United States Embassy there. “Out-of-status” individuals are those who no longer have valid visas because they remained in the United States after their visas expired or were revoked.

No Comments

Post A Comment