March 12, 2021 2:00 am
IREX Residency and Citizenship Conclave is a unique b2b & b2c event that offers various options and prospects of residency & citizenship across the world. The Conclave features participants from UK, Greece, Portugal, Malta, Spain, Turkey, Caribbean.
Keeping up with the current times and limitations of travelling, IREX presents virtual exhibition & conference series that give opportunity to investors and channel partners to connect with international immigration companies and explore residency & citizenship options in USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Europe & Caribbean.
- Overview on the Growing Market for Residency and Citizenship
- Identifying the drivers for Investment Migration
- Competitive Analysis of Citizenship-by-Investment Programs and Residency through Investment
- Changing Face of EB-5 and its impact on investors
- Golden Visa – Immigration landscape in Europe
- Importance of Lifestyle, Safety & Security and Political Stability for considering Citizenship/ Residency Programs
- Panel Discussions on Golden Visa and EB5 program of US
Who Should Attend?
- HNIs (High net worth individuals)
- Investors with interest in International Immigration & Residency Programs
- Immigration Consultants/Agents
- Law Firms
- Wealth Managers & Chartered Accountants
- Investment Consultants/Advisors/Investment Bankers
- International Government bodies
- Members of industry associations
- Real Estate Agents
Why You Should Attend?
- An opportunity to meet international immigration companies and learn about attractive international residency & citizenship programs around the world
- Understand and evaluate various worldwide ‘Citizenship by Investment’ opportunities
- Interact with top immigration companies, law firms and Investment Consulting firms with audio/video/text chat and explore international immigration programs with all information provided on their virtual booth
- Easy navigation through the interactive virtual lobby, auditorium and exhibitor hall, connecting with exhibitors and gaining knowledge about various immigration programs and ask questions about your requirements
- Opportunity to attend live webinar sessions from top immigration, residency & citizenship companies followed by live Q&A sessions