c Expand All C Collapse All
The EB-5 Program offers a host of benefits to the investor, including but not limited to:
- Higher acceptance rates to top U.S. universities (over 4x improvement due to not being subject to international student quotas)
- In many cases, lower tuition costs and access to wide variety of merit-based scholarships
- Eliminates difficulties obtaining summer internships and full-time positions
- Expands employment opportunities after graduation (not subject to annual H1-B annual visa lottery)
- Ability to pursue entrepreneurial U.S.-based career opportunities after graduation
- Direct path to U.S. citizenship (within 5 years of the green card)
- Green Cards for the Family with One Investment: A one-time investment of $900,000 provides green cards for an investor, his/her spouse, and children under 21 years of age.
- Easy to Qualify: No specialized skills required. No travel or age restrictions, and no language skills requirements.
- Personal and Professional Freedom and Security: Investors can live, work, and retire anywhere in the U.S., travel easily to other countries, and no language skills are required. EB-5 participants can pursue a full range of professional and business opportunities in the world’s largest economy.
- Healthcare: Investors can gain access to the same high-quality healthcare available to U.S. citizens.
- Children’s Education: Investors’ children may qualify for state and federal financial aid and pay reduced “in-state” tuition at public universities.
- Passive Investing: Through the Regional Center option, third parties manage the investments and all aspects of the project.